Tinder: 10 Reasons Girls Swipe Left
OK so we have succumbed to the Tinder pressure. It's actually not as horrible and creepy as non-tinder users may think. It's a great way to meet locals in your area especially when traveling and trying to meet new people.
However, every so often (actually very often) we have to deal with profiles that leave us asking, why?
"Left, left, is he serious?,left, LEFT, definite left, disappointing, left, hell no, left"
We've compiled a list of the biggest mistakes guys make on Tinder that cause for automatic left swipes. Listen up boys, take our advice and you'll be getting more matches as quickly as you can say "no more gym selfies".
1. No info in bio: come on Alex, give us SOMETHING to work with. Even if it’s just your height (OK definitely height), or where you went to school....or your Insta name so we can stalk.
2. Selfie shots: It’s not hot or manly when guys do it. We know you have other pictures other than a close-up of your failed Zoolander face. And p.s we can see the phone reflection in your glasses.
3: Posing with fish: Seriously, what is up with guys posing with their prized fish? Are you showing us that you’re a provider and can hunt food? That’s sweet but we’re no longer in the caveman years babe. I can go to the store if I want fish. We may be all for fishing and being outdoor-sie, but lets save that for date talk.
4. Gym mirror pics: NO, please no. Impressive body, but no.
5. Group pics: We don’t have time to play Guess Who. Which one are you? 99% of the time group picture posters are the least attractive ones in that group, so we'll save ourselves the guessing game.
6. No picture: thanks for nothing, Ryan
7. Posting picture with girls: Guy Logic- “I look so desirable” Girls thought: “Douche”. I know I speak for all girls when I say that we.are.not.impressed. Period. NEXT!
8. The strategic crop out of girls: You know exactly which one we’re talking about. We know what you’re doing. You’re not being clever. Yes we see them. No we’re still not impressed.
9. Pics that don’t show your face: I mean, cool flippers bro, but this isn’t tumblr. We want to see that pretty little face of yours.
10. Don't blow it: OK so you made it past the swipe/match. Great! Now don't blow it with a cheesy, offensive or overly eager line. Keep it cool.
Ice & Aspirin for that rapid-left-swiping thumb pain, ladies.